Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well,i finally figured out how to load pics for all to see.i only had to pick a different pic size on my digital!hope they're good enough for y'all to see what a beauty she is.i might be strange but i name all my bikes,her name is miss marylin because she's beautiful quiet and fast!!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i hope all of have some pic's in the gallery

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Time to start adding BLING!! I would bring those highway pegs up a notch or two, they will drag in a tight curve being that low.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
I would bring those highway pegs up a notch or two, they will drag in a tight curve being that low.
You never miss an oppurtunity to post pics of your beauty do you Joe.:D:rolleyes:

I was actually thinking the same thing when I saw it. One of the guys I ride with has them mounted low on his 96 & I was cocerned for him as well.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Speaking of " Joe " , I was just talking to a fellow in Murrieta CA yesterday. I told him to get rid of one of his vettes and get on a bike. I mentioned Joe lives down the road from you and he'll do all your maintenance free just for knowing me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey Joe,nice bike looks familiar though, i know i've seen it before!lol.yes fellas i do believe you're all correct,but as i've only got 364 miles on the clock in 30 degree weather,with salt and gravel still strewn about in the corners i have'nt had the opportunity to drag anything...yet.also i've been hearing a lot about belly pans,and the damage that can result from the non-use of one(smashed or cracked coolant overfill bottles and other sensatives),so i ordered one(67.89 after shipping and taxes).i'm undecided whether to let my mechanic install it or do it myself.reviews say it's easy,15 or 20 mins,and i'm known to be handy with a wrench,but i also have bad arthritis on my spine(crash damage from a failing to clear the rear cager in germany)and that being on the very bottom of the bike...well you get the conundrum don't you??

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
There is no shame in pain here. The point is to get it done. If ability were a prerequisite to being a member here, this support group would be very small. The only requisite is that you can ride !

·
Registered
449 Posts
There is no shame in pain here. The point is to get it done. If ability were a prerequisite to being a member here, this support group would be very small. The only requisite is that you can ride !

BRAVO........Or as they say in the South...I know your right!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts