Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 5th bike and first wing.
I have owned this about 9 or 10 weeks. 8 of them it has been in the garage, living room, bedroom and down the road.

It is FINALLY, FINALLY back together and operational. Got to take the wife for a spin for a couple hours this evening.

Glad it's together and thanks to many of you who lended a hand and encouraged me thru this.

this are still small things I want to do but it's time to ride!!!!!

Season 2 is about to kick in for us, Sept, Oct and Nov.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
awesome looking ride!! have fun be safe!!

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Between your SE in North Carolina and fossil's SE in Pennsylvania, I have a nice set of bookends to hold me up here in Virginia.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
O.K. so post some pictures so we can see how it looks after all that work. Glad you got it back together and running.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Congrats, I'm glad it's finally done. I'm with Joe, get some big pics for us guys with thick glasses.. Still lots of riding time left in your neck of the woods. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
that's awsome! Enjoy the fruits of your labours.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
no new pics yet, still workin on little things 'til dark

Didn't think to take a pic while daylight.
And I also had to go for a ride.
So here's a thumbnail you can enlarge for now.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Nice Job!

Good looking bike & I'm sure you are ready to ride after that process.

By the way I might be somewhat bias to the color scheme.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Note the chrome cylinder on the armrest

Note the collection cup on the armrest 'cause now I am broke.

(but happy)

Thinking I am going to get a personalized plate, "My 401K"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
I know what you mean. It costs me a monthly internet fee just to see it. At least you get to ride it. I only get a pay-per-view.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Great looking ride love2ride! I've been thinking about adding vinyl siding to mine, but not quite sure on the colour :)
Strat

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all,

Hey Strat, I agree with ya the vinyl wrap gives you alot of possibilities. I looked into a little but honestly got overwhelmed with overchoice. Good luck, your imagination is your only limitation with it.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know what you mean. It costs me a monthly internet fee just to see it. At least you get to ride it. I only get a pay-per-view.
LMAO,,,,,,

Thanks all for the kind words. Many have encouraged or helped solve problems. I am glad I found all of you and hope we can connect up at some point and time.

We already had a camping trip planned for 4 days at Kitty Hawk in early Sept. and now have a place to stay in Waynesville, NC the week of the "Wings over the Smokies" If anyone else is going, give us a shout and we will look for ya.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts