Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
After years of dreaming I am finally the owner of a 2010 level 4 Goldwing. Started riding dirt bikes when I was 10 years old. Took a 12 year hiatus from riding bikes when my kids were young. Two years ago when my son turned 18 he told me that he wanted to ride motorcycles. I told him if you want to ride were going to take a motorcycle safety class together. We signed up for a class sponsored by MSF Shortly after the class I purchased 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14. It was a great bike for both of us he wanted a sport bike feel and I wanted a touring platform. But it just wasn't a Goldwing!! Two weeks ago I walked in to a local Honda dealership and found this bike with 8300 miles on it. The previous owner just had to have a 2012 blue Goldwing. I kept the Kawasaki and together my son and I have put around 700 miles on the bikes in the past two weeks. The Goldwing is everything I thought it would be and more. But the best part is riding these miles together with my son.

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum. Like they say, "riding with your son --- priceless".. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sevo. Good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to he GWOF from Alabama

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State. Nice to know dreams still do come true.

By the way if you get a chance post some pics of the new ride.

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
hello sevo, welcome to GWOF. congrats to you and your son for both passing the mfs course and on the purchase of your new wing

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
It's nice to wake up in the morning and discover a new Wing owner has been born unto us. Sevo. My junior finally sold his crotch rocket and is currently cycle-less. I think he's over his sporty fling and I have every reason to hope that his next bike, although it may not be a Wing, will be something a bit more compatible to a Wing's style of tour riding.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Way to go and welcome. Plus 1 for pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Hellooooooo & Welcome from VA.

PIC's must be posted or we wont believe you! :D

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
welcome from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Congrats on the bike. You and your boy stay safe.

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Sevo, from way down south in Texas.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome Sevo, nice to be able to share the miles with your son.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.