Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While driving home with my bike in the U-Haul trailer, I stopped for gas at a Arco station. A guy came up to me with a sales pitch for a can of Fast Wax.
http://www.fastwax-online.com

He demonstrated the product on some of the oxidized areas of my bike including the chrome luggage rack, the chrome plastic molding and the colored plastic. This stuff is impressive. I was in kind of a hurry to get over Donner Pass so I didn't take the time to go inside and get some. I doubt that it's the only product that can do this kind of thing. Has anyone else found something good for polishing oxidized and weathered plastics? I don't have a problem with ordering on line but I would prefer to walk into a parts house to get something if there's a good alternative.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
can't say i've even heard if it before today

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
I can think of a similar product 'Color Back' from Turtle Wax.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a can of FW1 that my daughter's friend left while cleaning her car. It is the same as fast wax (same website; rgslabs.com). I have used it and it seems to work like the old Honda spray except you have to let it dry to a haze before wiping off.

=LJ=

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
I bought a can of Fast Wax at the Bike show in Abbottsford, B.C. a couple years ago and really like it. If I recall it was pretty pricey. Figure I'll get another can at the show next January. Good Stuff.

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
I haven't used this particular product, but have used other 'spray and wipe' waxes and have had good luck with some, not as good with others.

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
News to me too. Perhaps our Amsoil Rep Bob can shed some light on it, he's also into that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
743 Posts
The only products that touch my motorcycle are Meguire's. Quick detailer removes ALL bug stuff on front VERY quickly, their spray wax does great on trips and their carnuba wax for the real all day clean up.

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Meguiar's is great stuff. Their Gold Class liquid is likely the best wax I've ever used. Bike, vehicle, even my airplane shine like the sun with that stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.