Honda Goldwing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Just when I want to work or we need some extra for travelling. Sure don't expect it to get in the way of riding. There is just too much of this piece of the world that I haven't ridden in yet. Where do you want to go? I've got a hankering to go back to Fort Davis, TX.....
Just saw this. That is a good place to go.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Just freshening up this thread. Stay tuned about some big news on this M&G!!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Just freshening up this thread. Stay tuned about some big news on this M&G!!!!
Bringing this back up. What's the big news?

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Bringing this back up. What's the big news?
Funny thing....well not really that funny. When I posted this we were meeting the next day to restructure ownership of the brewery. It was certain we were set to buy out one of the partners. During the meeting we could not come to an agreement on the percentages or our plans for the future. So I gave them an August 30th deadline to work it out or I was releasing my shares and leaving the company. August 31st, I turned in my keys and left the brewery. I do still plan on being on the patron side of the bar, because its still my only local brewery. So, I still hope we keep our plans to do the ride in Guntersville, I just don't expect to be the bartender during that time.

·
Premium Member
6,125 Posts
Funny thing....well not really that funny. When I posted this we were meeting the next day to restructure ownership of the brewery. It was certain we were set to buy out one of the partners. During the meeting we could not come to an agreement on the percentages or our plans for the future. So I gave them an August 30th deadline to work it out or I was releasing my shares and leaving the company. August 31st, I turned in my keys and left the brewery. I do still plan on being on the patron side of the bar, because its still my only local brewery. So, I still hope we keep our plans to do the ride in Guntersville, I just don't expect to be the bartender during that time.
Sorry to hear this Phil.....

Is it possible there might be a later agreement?

·
Super Moderator
14,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Sure sorry to hear that. I was so looking forward to you changing your handle to Efinbartender or Efinbeertender. Hope they see the light and reconsider.

I don't see any reason to change plans.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Sorry to hear this Phil.....

Is it possible there might be a later agreement?
Sure sorry to hear that. I was so looking forward to you changing your handle to Efinbartender or Efinbeertender. Hope they see the light and reconsider.

I don't see any reason to change plans.
Who knows whats going to happen. This all started because the brothers that held most of the chips began to bicker because the business had been mismanaged and is on brink of bankruptcy. The brother responsible for the "mismanagement" decided he wanted out and left back in June. I stepped in and tried right the ship and they just aren't willing to work together to make it all happen. The joy of sibling partnerships. I'm just glad my percentages were only based on profit not liability. They are on the hook for some serious cash if they can't figure it out.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Hello, I just joined the Forums and first post I see is this one. I only live about 12 miles from Guntersville up here on the mountain in Albertville. Everyone come on up. It's a beautiful area here!
Oh Lord!!! JustEd.....If I don't know you or you don't know me, I will be very surprised. I have lived on Sand Mountain all my days and taught school at Albertville for 21 years. SO.........Who is the real JustEd?

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
I'm one of the Wilson's. I rode Goldwing's for years, but sold my 1500 about 17 years ago. Decided to give it another try and bought an 1800. Figured out they got heaver or I got older. LOL Had it triked about 2 months ago and am loving it.
Got it!!! You are out of that Sardis bunch. I hope you can meet up with us at the Guntersville Gathering. This is great site and the folks here are some of my dearest friends.

·
Premium Member
23,672 Posts
Got it!!! You are out of that Sardis bunch. I hope you can meet up with us at the Guntersville Gathering. This is great site and the folks here are some of my dearest friends.
Put in a good word for me, it's OK to lie a bit.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Hello, I just joined the Forums and first post I see is this one. I only live about 12 miles from Guntersville up here on the mountain in Albertville. Everyone come on up. It's a beautiful area here!
Why don't you come on down. You will meet a lot of great people.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk
You definitely made the cut pal!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
We will look forward to meeting you.

We don't have to lie, although when we talk about you people can't believe we aren't lying. >:)

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
For many years, Guntersville was our ‘go to’ for weekend rides. Little River Canyon, on the way there, brings back lots of great memories, as I spent a good bit of my senior year in high school there, way before it became Little River Canyon National Preserve. However, as much as I’d love to be there for the M&G, it’s FOOTBALL SEASON & we’re committed to attend (and looking forward to) the TN/MS State football game in Knoxville that Saturday. We’ll just have to catch you all next time! Be safe and have a cold one for us!

·
Super Moderator
14,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I have a room with two beds and no roommate. If anyone wants to share a room with me please speak up.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts