Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Meh.....can’t make this one.....no time off left by then.....

Have fun my friends!
Hmmmm! I am seeing your perfect attendance for the year being torn apart by being sick 10/10 10/11. 2 days of rest relaxation is what you need. You are looking a bit sick now. 0:)0:)

Reservations made!! :Happy:

·
Premium Member
2,443 Posts
Again we have it penciled in. It's a lot closer than Banner Elk was to us so we may be able to make this one. We sure hope so. BTW are there any campgrounds close, in case we have to go that route?

Edit; Nevermind, Carol just informed me we can afford to do this or Dustin & Lauras wedding and the wedding comes first. So we'll see you all at the wedding.

·
Super Moderator
14,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Edit; Nevermind, Carol just informed me we can afford to do this or Dustin & Lauras wedding and the wedding comes first. So we'll see you all at the wedding.
That's good. See you in Hattiesburg.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Trying to keep this relevant.....I checked the weather for that weekend and it supposed to be perfect. Morning temps in the 60s and highs in 70's.:icon_smile:

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Sounds like either gathering is worthy.

Sometimes it sucks to be sitting with just soooo much real estate to cover to get somewhere....:frown2:

·
Super Moderator
14,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Trying to keep this relevant.....I checked the weather for that weekend and it supposed to be perfect. Morning temps in the 60s and highs in 70's.:icon_smile:
Is that forecast in pencil?

·
Super Moderator
14,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sounds like either gathering is worthy.

Sometimes it sucks to be sitting with just soooo much real estate to cover to get somewhere....:frown2:
That's how I feel when there is talk about British Columbia or Washington....retirement is on the horizon, I hope.

·
Registered
585 Posts
That's how I feel when there is talk about British Columbia or Washington....retirement is on the horizon, I hope.
There will be other issues my friend. You won’t get to set fires legally and you won’t be putting them out except as a volunteer. Will that work for you.

·
Super Moderator
14,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
There will be other issues my friend. You won’t get to set fires legally and you won’t be putting them out except as a volunteer. Will that work for you.
Nope, still going to do my thing. I'm a certified burn manager by the state of Mississippi and Louisiana, so I can charge (or do it free/beer on friends property) to prescribe burn. Also I'll still be available as a call when needed firefighter, that'll be a paid position when they call me. Also I have a friend who has a company that teaches fire classes and plan on seeing if I can help with that. I'm just retiring from going into an office. One year, five months, two days, or less, but who's counting. >:)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Nope, still going to do my thing. I'm a certified burn manager by the state of Mississippi and Louisiana, so I can charge (or do it free/beer on friends property) to prescribe burn. Also I'll still be available as a call when needed firefighter, that'll be a paid position when they call me. Also I have a friend who has a company that teaches fire classes and plan on seeing if I can help with that. I'm just retiring from going into an office. One year, five months, two days, or less, but who's counting. >:)
Ok. So not retired, retired. In any case, I can't wait. I need a full time riding buddy. Judy starts hers in September, but she won't ride as much as I want to.

·
Super Moderator
14,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Ok. So not retired, retired. In any case, I can't wait. I need a full time riding buddy. Judy starts hers in September, but she won't ride as much as I want to.
Just when I want to work or we need some extra for travelling. Sure don't expect it to get in the way of riding. There is just too much of this piece of the world that I haven't ridden in yet. Where do you want to go? I've got a hankering to go back to Fort Davis, TX.....

·
Super Moderator
14,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Looks like Me and Laura are in on this one too, just called and made reservations��
I was really hoping you two would be up for this. Great to hear and I'm looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Are going to riding over Brock Gap?

·
Super Moderator
14,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Blanca and I will have to decline as we will be attending the wedding as well. Not enough vacation for me...
That's great, we didn't want anyone to miss the wedding. See you there!

21 - 40 of 100 Posts