Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have the proper name and part number for the small plastic piece that is between the rubber boot around the left mirror and the fairing?

Darrell

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bill. I went to the site, found the part and ordered it. I have a 99 GL1500 SE that looks like new except for the part I just ordered. Was on a trip and the headlights (low beams) burned out. I stopped at a dealership in Union City, TN and got the bulbs replaced. I didn't notice that the part was broken until I arrived home and cleaned the bike. I just hate it when things don't work or are broken. Thanks to you it will soon look like new again

THANK YOU!!!
Darrell

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
My pleasure Darrell. There are lot's of good people here that are helpful. Just try to remember to be as specific as possible. It saves alot of going back & forth. Ride safe when you get that Beauty right again & make sure you post some pictures in the gallery.:D

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
There is a clip at the bottom of that part, make sure it is seated correctly when you install it, the dealer probably broke it when they reassembled the bike after the headlight replacement.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tip Joe, I'll watch it. One would think a dealership would be able work on a bike w/o breaking parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts