Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has it been decided yet if the F6B will have its own forum, or will it be included here? Seems to be taking off, there are quite a few running around here at Bike Week in Daytona. Here is a pic of one with our 1800 Sport windshield. Thanks for fielding my question.....

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
if anyone with an f6b wants to join they are welcome here but we don't know if there will be a seperate forum for them

·
Premium Member
24,520 Posts
The F6B is still a Goldwing, so any owners are more than welcome here. I could see a sub-forum here once there are sufficient numbers to support it. Wish I could see the picture, it doesn't show up on my screen. Dunno, browser issue maybe.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Here is a pic of one with our 1800 Sport windshield. Thanks for fielding my question.....
Hmmm...I don't think that this is what you intended to show us. It went to Ebay and this is what you see.

WE HAVE A BRAND NEW WINDSHIELD FITTING THE VOLVO 2DOOR SPORT COUPE P180,P183,(1800ES) 1960-73 THE GLASS IS SLIGHTLY GREEN TINTED AND ITS AN AFTER-MARKET GLASS BRAND NEW!

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FORWARD

THANKS

·
Registered
58 Posts
What's the big deal anyways? It's just a Goldwing without the normal comfort items and painted all black to look like any other Goldwing that hasn't been cleaned for a few years. Like that wasn't enough, Honda even stripped them of the top luggage box and markets it as cool..... I juts don't see what's cool about it..... Put it next to a 2001 that has lost it's top box and never been washed and you won't be able to see the difference....

We are so easily addicted to marketing and trends, aren't we?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts