Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd been planning to buy the extended warranty for my '08 since I purchased it and received an e-mail yesterday regarding the "Direct Line Parts 2010 4th of July Sale."

The "coupon" is good for 10% off "all orders with merchandise totaling over $100." The e-mail stated specifically that Suzuki warranties were not included but made no mention of the Honda warranty. I wasn't sure a warranty was considered merchandise so I sent them an inquiry to make sure. Today I received a response stating the 10% discount did indeed apply to the Honda extended warranty so I purchased the additional four years of coverage from www.directlineparts.com for only $449.10. Just enter "JULY4" in the coupon code box at checkout and it knocks $49.90 off the $499 regular price.

I'd heard of people buying the warranty on sale but haven't seen it on sale until now. If you've been considering the extended warranty, now might be a good time to git 'er done. The sale ends July 7, 2010 at 8AM EST.

Thanks Foss for helping to convince me to take the plunge! ;)

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Bought mine last year with the same type of sale. Great value. Hal is the lowest around for the warranty. Peace of mind.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
That's a first, in the years past the extended warranty was not included in the sale, That is a great deal.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Mine is good until Feb. 2012. Of course if Hal runs an after Christmas sale next year I better jump on it. Nobody has a sale in February.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just received another update from Direct Line Parts and the Honda Warranty (and other stuff of course) is 10% off now through Sept 7th. Use coupon code: LABORDAY at checkout.

Just thought I'd mention it since I've seen a lot of new Wing owners on this forum lately.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Mine is good until Feb. 2012. Of course if Hal runs an after Christmas sale next year I better jump on it. Nobody has a sale in February.
You can purchase the Extended warranty anytime until the factory warranty expires!
Purchased mine the same day I bought the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts