Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas,
Want input about quality of Hondaline vs aftermarket turn-down tips.
Seems I read somewhere that the Hondalines are far superior (?) That they made a full 90 degree turn vs 60 or so degrees on the others, and that some of the others have bad/bubbling/flaking chrome problems after a year or two. If this is the case, are the Hondalines worth an extra $60 or so? Please post your experiences. Trying to avoid the pitfalls of having to re-purchase parts that do not hold up!
Thanks!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I am sure that the Hondaline product is top notch as everything I have from Hondaline is such. I can only speak for myself and am happy with the quality of the Show Chrome 90 degree turn down tip I got from Wingstuff. Depending on your taste, you may like a little bit of reveal the 60 degree tips have but I preferred the 'fat' look of 90 degree turn downs. I haven't noticed any rust, pitting, or peeling, which is saying alot since it is rare that I keep my bike squeaky clean. Check out the tips on Wingstuff as each of them has a review. I don't think they carry the Hondaline tip though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dookoo,
THANKS! I like the 90 degree look also...why have 'em if you can't see 'em?
Glad to hear SC is holding up too! I can save 80-90 bucks at Wingstuff. (Buy nearly everything from them) PS put an anti dive shim on partly 'cuz of your endorsement of them. I LOVE it!
Thanks again!
mctoy

·
Registered
741 Posts
Glad I could be of assistance.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
There is no doubt that the Hondaline quality is very high, unfortunately it comes at an exhorbitant price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts