·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
this would also effect all the tintops that are not capable of running e15 fuel

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks for the info, I signed up.
The EPA doesn't seem to really care about people or their jobs. How many jobs have been lost or not started because of their rules and regs?

·
Super Moderator
7,612 Posts
Thanks for the info, I signed up.
The EPA doesn't seem to really care about people or their jobs. How many jobs have been lost or not started because of their rules and regs?
Plenty.
The EPA doesn't seem to care, there has been crop loss from the drought, no corn to feed livestock as well as people. It's very sad to waste food as fuel.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
I don't think they can police anything at the pump. I don't believe for a second a store owner is going to deny any amount of fuel you buy for the simple reason that he only makes about 3 to 4 cents on the gallon unless the pumps and tanks belong to him and even if they don't he needs those sales to pay his light bill, so I wouldn't worry about a set amount by the government. I have friends who own stations and none of them would deny a sale under 4 gallon!

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Mark! I took action.

The Environmental Pandering Agency is staffed by folks who haven't got a scintilla of common sense among them.

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are correct, they seem to have a "god" complex.....they know it all! Regardless of what we think. This is one agency I feel should be disbanded!

Mark

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Somebody at the EPA caught some high up Government dood with a sheep:mad:

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Somebody at the EPA caught some high up Government dood with a sheep:mad:
Now that's funny, could be true though.....:confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.