Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a very clean low miles 94 SE1500 with and escapade trailer. The trailer looks like brand new and I'm having trouble believing it is a 94. I've tried to call Escapade at least 4 times and they don't answer the phone. I have tried to find their web site and get everything but that. I would like to varify the the year model of the trailer for licensing purposes. Any ideas?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Larry, the problem is I live in Florida and we don't have a title for trailers here.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
From what I've been able to see on the net it looks like the trailer is perhaps sold through a dealer network. Maybe if you contact one of the dealers that carry them they can help with determining the year. I searched for "Escapade trailer" and got a number of places that carry them. Good luck..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Charlie, I'll give that a try. It really isn't that important, it's just that the trailer looks brand new and it is registered as a 94.???

·
Registered
145 Posts
I recently purchased a very clean low miles 94 SE1500 with and escapade trailer. The trailer looks like brand new and I'm having trouble believing it is a 94. I've tried to call Escapade at least 4 times and they don't answer the phone. I have tried to find their web site and get everything but that. I would like to varify the the year model of the trailer for licensing purposes. Any ideas?
http://www.californiasidecar.com/
This is the website for the Escapade trailers. Hope it helps.
Where do you live in FL.:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi John, I called California sidecar this afternoon and the lady told me their records only go back to 2004 and based on the first letter of the ser# it most likely is a 94. Thanks to all of you for your help. I'm from Ft. Myers FL2-G

1 - 7 of 7 Posts