Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what did Eric do on Australia Day. Having just got back from Perth working 8hrs on 8hrs off for 6 day, I made today a rest day. I washed Vanessa's car, then I got onto the Goldwing. I am going to be a bit bias and say that I have the best 1984 Goldwing in South Australia. It may not be a good competion because it is the only 1984 Goldwing that I have seen in South Australia.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A couple of more photo's. What a great machine. And after all that hard work I have settled back in front of the TV and watch the Cricket with a bottle of scotch. Some times you just have to do it tough. Eric

Attachments

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Sounds like you had a full day there Eric......and yes you have a very nice looking 1200 wing there.....

Ride Safe Always!!!

·
Super Moderator
28,254 Posts
Happy Australia Day Mate.

I will second the vote. You do have the best '84 Wing in Aussie & like you I know of no others.:D

Cricket & Scotch, that goes together like Nascar & Beer.

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Chopin 114: I see myself very much like a Holden. A very ordinary Aussie. Eric

·
Administrator
26,312 Posts
That puppy is in really fine nick Eric, well wear mate. And if you're a Holden, you might need to trade in your moniker "Hoon" for "Commodore";)

·
Premium Member
23,734 Posts
Thanks Chopin 114: I see myself very much like a Holden. A very ordinary Aussie. Eric
You caught me in the " Rye ". It's not easy being different. "It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes."
- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Ch. 9. Oh crud. You're talking about a car. Thought you were referring to Holden Caulfield.

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Budoka: Can I say that the V8 Commodore is a Hoon car. It is hard to keep myself out of trouble if I have powerful car or bike. The boys in blue would have me walking. The fun thing with the 250 honda is that I can ride the wheels of the thing and not get done as a hoon.

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Budoka: Can I say that the V8 Commodore is a Hoon car. It is hard to keep myself out of trouble if I have powerful car or bike. The boys in blue would have me walking. The fun thing with the 250 honda is that I can ride the wheels of the thing and not get done as a hoon.If you are over 20 mph here you get done as a hoon and they can crush your bike or car and lose your license. I keep saying to myself that I have to start acting my age. The fun thing for me is to have it (bike) working to it full potential and I don't get in as much trouble with a old 250 honda. Eric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts