Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorcycle Safety Foundation's Experienced Rider Course is money well spent.

Went to ERC today to fulfil requirements for my next GWRRA level and had a great time and learned that a wing will do somethings you'd never imagine.

I was out numbered all day as I was the only wing other than the rider coach's. Ten riders in class 9 of those HD bikes and one Wing. Don't think I heard my bike running all afternoon.

Again guys money well spent, it'll make you a better rider I don't care how long you've been riding!!!

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Good info John thanks for posting it.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Always a good thing to check and refresh the riding skills. Thanks for reminding us..

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
My buddy took the MSF a few months ago. Anyone have a right side unblemished mirror housing for a 2010 Burgundy wing sitting around ?;)

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm laughing chop but it cause I took the class and know how easy it could've been to lay it down in a couple of the maneuvers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I took the GWRRA, ERC a few weks ago. Well worth the time
:) If one lives in Alabama or Florida and a Member of GWRRA the Rider Education classes (ERC, TRC) are "FREE." :D

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Training and practice are the best defese we can all have to survive the mean streets out there. Good on you John!

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:) If one lives in Alabama or Florida and a Member of GWRRA the Rider Education classes (ERC, TRC) are "FREE." :D

Jim the class I took was a MSF class not a GWRRA class so it cost me a few bucks. As you said though most GWRRA classes are free to members that is how they maintain their 501c. I think I might take this a few steps farther and become a rider coach myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts