Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Goldwing Base - Dark w/ Red
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm a new Goldwing owner and new to the site. I'm looking for some specific Goldwing items to purchase and figured folks on this site would be a great resource to find them.

Unfortunately I do not qualify yet to post in the "Classifieds" section. I get this...keep people from coming on with one post simply to sell something and disappear. But what about opening up the "Wanted" section to new or not yet an owner who may be looking to buy something? Like me for example...I'm trying to find the Arai QV Pro Honda Goldwing Helmet and sure members hear probably know a thing or two about the helmet since it is practically sold out globally. :)

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
wingstuff,
dennis kirk, (largest helmet selection I have found)
revzilla
leather up

some good websites that I use

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wingstuff,
dennis kirk, (largest helmet selection I have found)
revzilla
leather up

some good websites that I use
Thanks...yes I used Google to search for that helmet. It brought up those sites but none carry this helmet for some reason. At least they don't carry it any more. The only sites I could find that had the helmet were over seas. None of those had it in XL...just small and medium.

I did actually find one company in Texas...a custom bike builder...that had one...he's checking on the size tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I have purchased all my helmets from Dennis Kirk..... super return policy.......
my big round melon............. I, so far, have only found Bell in XXL will fit me, and they stood behind their warranty, had one replaced just because a latch cable on a modular helmet broke

so I know how hard it is to find something like you want

Reactions: Dadawada

·
Registered
908 Posts
Have you tried to contact Are I directly, they can probably give you a list of stocking dealers or maybe let you buy direct.

Reactions: 823Jim and Dadawada

·
Super Moderator
9,833 Posts
I believe the qualifying number of posts is 10, which you have reached.

Reactions: Cantankerous

·
Registered
2018 Goldwing non-tour
10 Posts
Hi,

I'm a new Goldwing owner and new to the site. I'm looking for some specific Goldwing items to purchase and figured folks on this site would be a great resource to find them.

Unfortunately I do not qualify yet to post in the "Classifieds" section. I get this...keep people from coming on with one post simply to sell something and disappear. But what about opening up the "Wanted" section to new or not yet an owner who may be looking to buy something? Like me for example...I'm trying to find the Arai QV Pro Honda Goldwing Helmet and sure members hear probably know a thing or two about the helmet since it is practically sold out globally. :)
Dang, now I need a new helmet, too. I do love my Arai that I have now but a Goldwing version in red and black would be awesome. Wonder if my wife would notice ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the GW community and the forum from San Clemente, California. The QV Pro is called Signet-X in the US I believe (for some reason).
Yes it is...I've been searching and searching for both helmets here and overseas but no one has one or they have one but not in XL...not even Wingstuff for who I just placed my first order with for "stuff".

·
Vendor
698 Posts
Thanks for ordering with us!

I feel your frustration with the helmet not being available, I'm sorry. What color XL QV Pro/Signet-X are you looking for? I'll check with a few people in the industry for you just to see.

You may have already done so, but in case not, on our site if the product or size you want isn't available you have the option to get notified when it's back in stock. Just click the "Notify Me" button just above the greyed out "Add to Cart" button on the product page. If you have an account with us then that's it. You'll be emailed when it's in stock again. If you don't have an account (or you're not signed in) it will also have a field for your email address. Good luck with the search and ride safe!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts