Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The PO gave me these covers and with much research have found out diddly. Not even sure what this cover is really called or who makes it. IMO it is aftermarket but very well made. Fits perfectly but I have no idea how it attaches. Ideas?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Hey sweet and welcome if I haven't said so already.

I hope someone helps-this is like a jig saw puzzle. does the diameter of the hole match the forks?

What model year are they talking about.

·
Super Moderator
9,878 Posts
There may be a part# stamped somewhere on the inside of the tupperware. If you can find it you should be able to do a search on one of th OEM parts websites.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bike is a 81 GL1100 Interstate. As far as stamped info-nope. I've done many searches online checked with Dillon Brothers (to see if it may be a Hondaline part-it looks that good-it's not a home-made fabrication job). The hole you seeis for the petcock on the left side of bike. The covers fit perfectly with a very tight tolerences on the existing side covers on the bike. Someone told me these are called engine covers or cowling covers.

·
Super Moderator
9,878 Posts
How about something from "Vetter"? They made add on fairings for early model Gold Wings

1 - 5 of 5 Posts