Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just wanting to know a few things. firstly, does the GW have a parking light function? and secondly, the lower tail lights in the panniers only one lights up, which is the indicators, on inspection there is a cutout for a second plug ( maybe good for another brake light + running light) but the blanking plate where the plug goes wont come out. Is it moulded in or glued it doesn't seem to want to move. I don't want to force it in case I break something.

Thanking you all in anticipation. Regards Scoozy

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Your Australian bikes come that way with the lower tail lights only as turn signals, unlike ours in the states which are both brake and turn lamps. Your Aussie laws dictate that. Can you change it ? Sure. I think an Aussie member here was looking into that. Search our forum for a member named " Cloud09 " and make contact with him .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your fast reply, Checked out the "Cloud09" post and came across what I was looking for, Thanks again. Did you have any knowledge RE: Parking lights. Cheers :)Scoozy

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I think my '84 had a 'park' position on the ignition switch that illuminated the front ambers and the rear ambers (turn signals). Didn't ever use it that I can recall, it required leaving the key in the bike:eek:. Don't think my 1500 had it, and the '09 doesn't.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts