Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 78 goldwing, i need to know were i could buy a switch for the front brakes... and if anyone has a wiring diagram for the tail light

also were could i find a new bulb or new housing for an hid kit... anyone have pictures thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF 78bobbergl1000

·
Registered
690 Posts
well i guess all of you arnt to keen on actualy helping guys out
... EXCUSE ME ... DID YOU NOT ASK - WHERE - TO LOOK FOR A SWITCH ??? MAYBE YOU NEED TO ASK THE SWITCH GOD ...

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
78BobberGL1000,

The guys on the site post if they have input at the time, There are several very Knowledgeable people here & we all get along even if we don't have the same opinion.
When you ask a question try to give us as much detail as possible. If you already checked Ebay tell us maybe that will jar some of our "OLD Brains" into remembering another avenue. Just layoff the sarcasim it's not needed here & besides you don't need to rile the "Zilla gods"

Anyway try this website I've bought things from it before. Good Luck.

http://www.hdlparts.com/fiche_select.asp

·
Registered
35 Posts
And just having wandered in from left field where I hang out a lot, I can suggest CyclePsycho.com or CrescentMoonCycles.com.

Try to stay away from Sabre Cycle though. A lot of people have had not very good experiences with them.

BikeBandit, Ridenow.com are a couple of other places.

Or sell your bike to one of us, then you won't have to worry about it anymore.:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts