Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're getting a few more members in and around the Edmonton AB area. Perhaps (just a thought) we can arange some evening or weekend rides or gatherings to meet up and share lies and stuff? I'm not near as active in the Edmonton B's (GWRRA) as I once was and I miss that part of things. But it's day/date related and my schedule conflicts with lots of their gatherings so. So let's see if we can arrange a hook up at some favorite haunts once our riding season arrives. Weekends, Sunday brunch or afternoons, weekday evenings whatever. Give me your feedback please.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
We're getting a few more members in and around the Edmonton AB area. Perhaps (just a thought) we can arange some evening or weekend rides or gatherings to meet up and share lies and stuff? I'm not near as active in the Edmonton B's (GWRRA) as I once was and I miss that part of things. But it's day/date related and my schedule conflicts with lots of their gatherings so. So let's see if we can arrange a hook up at some favorite haunts once our riding season arrives. Weekends, Sunday brunch or afternoons, weekday evenings whatever. Give me your feedback please.
Absolutely! I'm hoping to get out to a GWRRA breakfast at least one weekend this year, but I see now they have them listed as 8:30am! Getting moving that early on a weekend is a real battle for me!

So sure, I'm up for a few meets. Just not early in the morning please :sip:.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Second that notion my friend. Was thinking more like 11:00 or so..."brunch":elated: I keep thinking of that pie and ice cream treat we missed in Kalispell while we were in the river...:sip: That plus there's nice long days in June and July for a ride to some little roadside cafe for a nice olde fashioned evening meal (maybe a good homemade hamburger steak or pork chops, mashed spuds and onion gravy, garlic toast):dinner:. Come to think of it, that's allot like the Grizzly Riders monthly gathering in Barrhead at Pepper's...might have to do that too:icon_hammer::Happy:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Well, even though I am in Sacramento I do have an affinity for Edmonton. I'll be in Edmonton Aug. 16-18. Anything happening?

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, even though I am in Sacramento I do have an affinity for Edmonton. I'll be in Edmonton Aug. 16-18. Anything happening?
We'll just be back from our trip on the 15, but yes, I'll be around. Have to work the 16 & 17 but free Sunday if I'm not being a yard slave (very strong possibility after being away for a couple weeks). Hopefully some of the other locals can hook up with you while you're here as well.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll be back by that time. Definitely keep us up to date and keep checking back here. Maybe we can try to line something up for the Saturday or Sunday (17th/18th).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.