Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
I feel like i need a tetanus shot from just looking at that rumbling rust bucket. Oh well, there are more out there I am sure.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I feel like i need a tetanus shot from just looking at that rumbling rust bucket. Oh well, there are more out there I am sure.
I hate it didn't work out......Patience is a virtue:)

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Very true Phil, I want one right now so of course there is nothing easy around. I know something will speak to me soon though, I guess right now the car gods want me to drive Subzila, and at least gas is cheaper now than it has been in a long time.

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Dustin,
I hear they give those tetanus shots in the ribs, bet that hurt. Hope your healing up well and good luck on the hunt. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Pm not received. And thanks buddy, today was not so bad and getting around purdy good now, still feel a constant pressure on the left side and feels like I need to pop my back but of course it wont.

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Dustin, pm sent again

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
What year bug you looking for and your budget? Here's a 74 for 2500 in Tyler on CL.https://easttexas.craigslist.org/cto/4777318543.html
I want a 68 to 76 regular beetle not super beetle, and trying to stay under 2K. I saw that one too while browsing craigslist, it looks like it has cancer under the rear window vents on the side, but I will add it to the prospect list for sure. Once I make some calls and weed out some closer stuff that may be next. Thanks for looking.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts