Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was able to pick up a used pair of Rackman Highway Wings. So I put on my LDComfort Shorts and hit the road. Talk about difference makers. RDL seat, Rackman Wings and LDComfort, are a recipe for a long ride.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1417297818.316403.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1417297857.303088.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1417297879.444640.jpg
Sorry no pics of the shorts:laugh:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Please don't apologize for lack of a picture of you in your LD Shorts. Thank you. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Lookin good Ref.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's my early Christmas present; a custom laser cut stainless steel rack with a Wolfman Peak tail bag.
Well Dan, I have to say "Nice Rack"!!! Isn't it funny that we are always trying to equip our new bikes to be like a Goldwing. I guess we're looking for the best of both worlds.

·
Premium Member
7,603 Posts
Well Dan, I have to say "Nice Rack"!!! Isn't it funny that we are always trying to equip our new bikes to be like a Goldwing. I guess we're looking for the best of both worlds.
You've got signicantly more storage Phil on your ST and if you add a top box you're probably close to the capacity of an 1800. I may add a Throttlemeister throttle lock on mine for solo cruising. About the only other gear bag I may add is a dry duffel bag to store on top of my oversized tail bag for moto camping. I'm going to do at least one moto camping trip this winter on my 919. Your bike is coming along nicely Phil. Here's mine getting packed for my recent Kansas trip to Terry's. The load was still loose and hadn't been cinched down which is why it looks so high.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,094 Posts
Hey Pete, not only does he want you to want one but he said "nice rack" too! :popcorn:

Very nice highway pegs. I really like how they hide away. That's part of the reason I waited so long to get a set.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Think it's all stock as far as I know, but that won't last long I assure you. Should be seeing it shortly and as long as it meets the basic specs i will be posting up pics of my new toy by tonight.

·
Premium Member
7,603 Posts
Think it's all stock as far as I know, but that won't last long I assure you. Should be seeing it shortly and as long as it meets the basic specs i will be posting up pics of my new toy by tonight.
I owned 3 VW buses and one SW. All super vehicles. Had one of the older 66 buses that had headers on it and split front windshield like an airplane. Really sounded good and top speed was 60 going down hill with 5 kids, a wife and camping gear. Changed the oil religiously at 1500 miles. If I was on a trip, I'd pull out into the woods and change it. One of the bus' I restored (66 model). That Jewell would be worth allot today. Saw a bunch down in Fredericksburg a few year years ago at a VW Rally. Saw some real purty ones.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts