Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading a response to a question in Rider magazine this month about the legislation that is being introduce by Chuch Grassley(IA) and Kent Conrad (ND) to increase ethonal content to 15%. Of course we all know how destructive ethonal is to most gasoline powered engines. The writer makes it sound as if this has already passed, he should not assume this.
The people in Washington are elected officials and therefore can be "unelected" if they do not represent the views of their supporters.
I urge everyone to contact your House members and Senators to oppose the E15 bill.
With the new "green" government who says they will stop at 15%?
It states on the EPA website that E15 should not be used in motorcycles, heavy duty engines or small engines.
If you love your sport/hobby speak up now before it is too late!

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
when is the lat time someone in washington listened to the average joe? if they had there would be 0% ethonal in fuel except e85. vote them out doesn't work cause you get a new group in there and they don't listen either or repeal the stupid legislation the prevous dumb a$$es put in place

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Hmmm, why does the word 'revolution' come to mind?????

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Perhaps someone could give them E15 proponents an infusion of ethanol up their hind end:mad:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when is the lat time someone in washington listened to the average joe? if they had there would be 0% ethonal in fuel except e85. vote them out doesn't work cause you get a new group in there and they don't listen either or repeal the stupid legislation the prevous dumb a$$es put in place
I will give you that our Government system is by no means flawless, but it is much better than any other country. I would still say that when people speak loud enough it can alter the path of what the Government wants to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts