Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after hanging out on the site for over 3 months, I finally got the courage to trade in my Venture Royale and buy an 03 Wing. I had my Zumo wired in the system to be able to listen to the MP3 and recieve calls through the headsets. Can I wire my wing the same way? I prefer to have it hardwired instead of trying to use a Scala or other bluetooth. As many accesories as I have found for the bike, I haven't found a resource or supplier that makes a plug and play to do this. Any advice? P.S. I have several of the Ventureriders forum that now have goldwings. so I hope to have as much enjoyment on this site as they have. Thanx

·
Super Moderator
10,044 Posts
First welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. I have a Garmin Nuvi 680 which transmitts over a low end FM band into the audio system which can be heard through the headsets. There are a lot of folks who have add-on GPS units so there must be a way to wire it into the system. Someone here will be able to help.

Where do you call home? Ride safe..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.