Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have worked out an Itinerary. We arrive in Vancouver Canada on August 3rd. We are going to ride with the north west guys at the 'meet and greet'. After that we are going to ride across to Frackville, PA
our route to get there is; we are going to spend 3-4 days in the Yellowstone NP area, 2 days at Rapid City, to Sioux City, to Mt Pleasant, To Fort Wayne, to Milesburg to Frackville. We will spend a couple of days in Frackville before catching a flight back to Vancouver Canada on August 25th to catch our connecting flights back to Australia on August 26th... back in Oz on August 28th.
We are both quite excited to be able to meet folks on here AND see so much of the country side. We then plan to return later to ride down via Texas to do the Southwest states as previously planned.
Thankyou to those behind the scenes (Ron and Fossil), who have been helping us plan this and offerring so much support while we are there.
Have a great day all. from Eric and Vanessa

·
Premium Member
23,812 Posts
WooHoo! Breakfast, dinner and lunch is on jaNICE. I just might happen to be in that area during your and Vanessa's visit. Possibly, probably, most likely.

·
Super Moderator
28,525 Posts
Well, Well, Well, the ole cat is out of the bag.

The Eric & Vanessa show will be coming to the East Coast as well. We are happy to be involved & as my Western counterpart has said. It was nothing, glad to be able to help.;)

Maestro not only will it be a "most likely" it will be a "You better be" as well as our Two Wheeled counterpart & others.

Yes for sure jaNICE's Kitchen will be open!!:D

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Now....Will That put you in the Ohio Meet and Greet. That would be VERY COOL:cool::)

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
August in Vancouver; The Hoon him self, live and in person; may be too good to pass up. I'm checking my calendar.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Come on August.... Looks like we will be doing some riding for sure.

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are so look forward to this trip. And I still have some fine tuneing to do. But as I get more detail I will let all know about it. Eric and Vanessa

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
That is sooooo terrific news. I knew there was something up at fossil's end, but he's a cagey rascal that one. Never saw that coming at all you sly dog you. Roll calendar roll!

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
let me know when you'll be in fort wayne so i can meet up with you

·
Registered
9,597 Posts
Well, Well, Well, the ole cat is out of the bag.

The Eric & Vanessa show will be coming to the East Coast as well. We are happy to be involved & as my Western counterpart has said. It was nothing, glad to be able to help.;)

Maestro not only will it be a "most likely" it will be a "You better be" as well as our Two Wheeled counterpart & others.

Yes for sure jaNICE's Kitchen will be open!!:D
HAY is this a east coast get togather

·
Registered
9,597 Posts
YES thats great news

·
Registered
9,597 Posts
Australian no that was my old buddy from Wv.

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Hey Lee not sure when we are going up to the New England states but if it workes out we could meet some place and ride up together.

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
Chopin your Austro whatchamacallit is beyond the scope of my limited hypocanthus:confused:
Good thing Aussies are hardy types, we're gonna have Eric stretched pretty thin while he's here;)

·
Super Moderator
11,952 Posts
Chopin your Austro whatchamacallit is beyond the scope of my limited hypocanthus:confused:
Good thing Aussies are hardy types, we're gonna have Eric stretched pretty thin while he's here;)

Hmmm, I wonder if Hoon and cat gut make the same sound? :eek:

:D

1 - 20 of 172 Posts