Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been discussed many times, but I'm considering purchasing fog lights. I've heard some opinions and I'm not sure if you get what you pay for. Mounting durability and reliability are more important to me than a few bucks savings. Hondaline is more expensive but is it a better product than Showchrome or Kuryakyn? I would appreciate those with experience with these lights opinions. Also, is there a difference between driving lights and fog lights? Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
I installed Kuryakyn 35w driving lights-white( fog lights are amber) on my Bonneville. Very easy install and they are bright and bombproof. I wired them to be on anytime the bike was on. I also modulated the headlight. When viewed from the front, this bike stuck out and was highly visible even in broad daylight. With my GW (at least 2012 model) I drive with the high beams on. That means I have 4 headlights and two yellow lights when I'm underway in daylight. If a cager can't see me coming driving lights aren't going to help. Having said that, I may modulate the high beams.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts