Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time forum user. I have a 2005 Anniversary Wing. Looking at fitting drivers floor boards but not too sure on the heel and toe aspect. Is anyone able to give me advice and or recommendations.
Yours in anticipation.

Marsan
(Downunder)

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Marsan,
Welcome and greetings from Florida.
Normally when you buy a set it comes with a heel/toe shifter and a different style brake pedal depending upon the manufacturer. You can get from 'Show Chrome' Big Bike Parts a set of 'Mini Boards' they allow you to keep the OEM foot controls. Check out Wing Stuff they may have a set available.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Marsan...I have a 2010 GW and have the kury.... floor boards and toe heal shifter...I love them...it takes about 1-2 months to get use to the t/h shifter....

Safe Ride....(See pics)

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Floor Broads

i had floor broads and heel toe shifter on my harley got the wing had to have it to got the kuryakan set works get easy install take you 5 min and your ready to ride

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Floorboards

Thanks guys!!! Kuryakan boards it is. Much appreciated!

Regards

Marsan
(Downunder)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Foot boards

Looking to purchase fiberglass. Floor boards for 1994 gold wing trice . This. Is also called foot faring. I have tried everything but still cannot find it any place.it is the piece under your foot that keeps rain etc off your. Feet. I only see them on newer trice additions. . Anyone know what this new rider is talking about ??????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts