Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for set of driver floorboards for a 99 GL1500. I've found a few used sets on ebay but most are missing parts and hardware or they arn't sure what year they came off of. Because of the differance in engine gaurds I'm not sure either. I saw a new set on wingstuff but they look pretty cheesy. My imagination? Only one reveiw on them so up in the air. Somebody please point me in the right directon. I really liked the Cobra Boards and Rattlebars kickshifter setup on my Valkyrie but not sure if they interchange.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
check with some of the sponsors of this forum and als www.cyclemaxohio.com. i get some of my wing stuff from wingstuff though

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heavychevy, They make Cobras for the 1500 as well they even have a front swept model.

http://wingstuff.com/pgroup_list/gl1500/295_goldwing_Footpeg_Floorboards/des/

Hope this helps.
They only list the cobras to 1997 for the wing. The photo they use is just a referance photo and isn't on a Goldwing but some Vtwin Cruiser. The Valyrie boards are pretty good although a little small but come with no kind of shifter. It would take someone with a size 4 foot to be abble to shift it with the stock shifter. I had to pull my Cobras back off until my Rattlebars Kick shifter arrived. Poor design on Cobras part not to included a shifter. I've never seen the cobra boards for a 1500 Goldwing. I would really like to find a nice used or new set of Marklands.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I just googled this site for markland boards "MARKLAND HIGHWAY BOARDS" - Peterborough / Kawarthas Motorcycle- set for 1999 1500. $100

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just googled this site for markland boards "MARKLAND HIGHWAY BOARDS" - Peterborough / Kawarthas Motorcycle- set for 1999 1500. $100
Those are highway boards. I'm looking for the drivers floorboards. The ones with the shifter and brake pedal assembly. Thanks for looking. May be interested in those as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts