Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined up and wanted to stop in an introduce myself. I finally achieved a 34 year old dream. Bought my first Wing at 51. 2001 Blue Beauty (it was the Blue Beast, but I've gotten a lot more comfortable since "that day"). Wasn't sure if it was just a mid-life crisis or not, but I have since figured out it was just what I expected. Well, I'm just getting started but I look forward to many years and a million miles that lie ahead of me! Thanks for having me!

·
Premium Member
8,002 Posts
Just joined up and wanted to stop in an introduce myself. I finally achieved a 34 year old dream. Bought my first Wing at 51. 2001 Blue Beauty (it was the Blue Beast, but I've gotten a lot more comfortable since "that day"). Wasn't sure if it was just a mid-life crisis or not, but I have since figured out it was just what I expected. Well, I'm just getting started but I look forward to many years and a million miles that lie ahead of me! Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the GWOF and congratulations on your Wing! Hope you have many safe and amazing miles ahead of you!

"(it was the Blue Beast, but I've gotten a lot more comfortable since "that day")"

I'm guessing from this that you'll want to join our coveted I Dropped My Wing Today (IDMWT) group.:p

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Congratulations on your true 'Blue' wing. Now bring on the ride reports with photos.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the Welcome and I sure hope I do not join the "I dropped it today!" club. But there's no shame in tipping an 800# bike. I've read that it happens to the best of 'em!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations on your true 'Blue' wing. Now bring on the ride reports with photos.
Looking forward to having some real time to ride. I have several trips planned but I own my own business and while that allows freedom it's not quite to the stage that allows time AND extra funding! But I look forward to adding to the miles ridden in this forum. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
1st wing,
Welcome from Western Oklahoma.
It's not a matter of if you will drop it its when.

·
Administrator
28,997 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pa.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Congrats on the wing ! Where in Northeast Miss. are you located ? We are in Athens,Al. and ride over that way too the Trace etc !

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome from Oregon
Just ride the Beast.....enjoy.....
This is a good place to be, ask questions participate in discussions
welcome welcome

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats on the wing ! Where in Northeast Miss. are you located ? We are in Athens,Al. and ride over that way too the Trace etc !
Hi. We are in Amory, MS. I've ridden some over around Jasper, Winfield, etc. I have a friend that got me back into riding and we have a loop that's about 2 hours. Y'all have good roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome from Oregon
Just ride the Beast.....enjoy.....
This is a good place to be, ask questions participate in discussions
welcome welcome
Hi Tooth. I've got cousins in Bend, OR and they keep teasing me with pics of that beautiful state you have. I am definitely going to make it out there one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state and congrats on your first Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Super Moderator
12,268 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the 'new to you' Wing.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
welcome to the forums from Maryland

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Welcome from your good neighbors from the north, Toronto Canada. Congrats on the wing and joining the GWOF.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.