Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And what a wonderful time we had chatting about Wings, life and the past it was like meeting up with an old friend you hadn't seen in years. The Doc is great, full of life, great storied and experience. He rode 2 and 1/2 hours to meet up at our home and we dined on a great Italian dinner my dear wife prepared for us. The other part of the story is that he gave me a pair of pearl white rotor covers with the chrome ring for light to replace the silver ones I have on there presently. Can't wait to change them out but first I want to duplicate the custom pin striping this is on my silver ones.

·
Premium Member
7,561 Posts
Very cool you guys met, rode and had a fine meal together. I love it how this forum brings folks together.

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Doc cleans up nicely.....

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
Doc cleans up nicely.....
you think so? just wait 'till i trim my wiskers :)
298 miles from home to nohandles and back, what a great day for a ride and to meet nohandles and his wonderful family. the great italian dinner was prepaired by nohandles wife with no onions, imagine that italian food without onions :). next time i hope he has time to show me around the town

·
Premium Member
8,359 Posts
Thanks for sharing this gents. Hope to meet up with some GWOF'ers this year in the Central Region.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Gee Whiz...Looking at the picture, I see Harry Belafonte and Brian Keith. Any body else see the same thing? :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,359 Posts
Hmmm,

More like Lawrence Taylor and Brian Keith!

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
I look forward to the company of the Doc in August. The movie title will be: The Doc and The Hoon. What do you think. LOL:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,359 Posts
I previously posted Hoyt Axton's "Della and the Dealer" in "Now Playing." I guess we can record a version with the lyrics, "It was Doc and the Hoon and a dog named Jake and a cat named Kalamazoo..."

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
I look forward to the company of the Doc in August. The movie title will be: The Doc and The Hoon. What do you think. LOL:cool:
i have everythig in motion so you can count on me to be on the set come august

·
Super Moderator
11,938 Posts
Gee Whiz...Looking at the picture, I see Harry Belafonte and Brian Keith. Any body else see the same thing? :eek:

I see two very lucky gentlemen!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I want to meet up you the big Dogs too. Don't count me out. I'm hoping by then to be full time at my music business so I can go where the wind blows. :D

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
I guess the Doc makes house calls. Always good to see him. He's a great riding buddy. Glad you both had a great day..

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
I guess the Doc makes house calls. Always good to see him. He's a great riding buddy. Glad you both had a great day..
i'm looking foward to seeing all or most of my pa and va friends later this year

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
funny you guys would mention brian keith. after i got home there he ( brian keith ) was in some old movie i was watching

·
Banned
3,120 Posts
It is great to meet forum members in person. That kind of seals the friendship.

I am still having some troubles here. Since I have not met either, I don't know who is the taller one.

·
Administrator
25,937 Posts
you think so? just wait 'till i trim my wiskers :)
You're like me detdr...there's a whole lot more salt than pepper in the bristles anymore. :D
We'll take it easy as we can so that the Hoon and his dear wife have some oomph left for yis out your way. I wish I had the time to share the Eastern swing with them too.

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
You're like me detdr...there's a whole lot more salt than pepper in the bristles anymore. :D
We'll take it easy as we can so that the Hoon and his dear wife have some oomph left for yis out your way. I wish I had the time to share the Eastern swing with them too.
i've altered my vacation so i'll have about a weeks visit with the hoon

1 - 20 of 35 Posts