Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

If I could get some feedback on this I would appreciate it. The resreve was $6800, but I was the highest bidder @ $6100. The seller made me an offer at this price and I'm already commited for the most part. So a little late for opinions really, but do you think it's a fair deal? I figure it's a lot for the money. Also it is going to cost the seller another $120.00 seller fees for the 2nd chance offer. It looks like I will be riding it 1900 miles home from the airport. The highest retail I could find for the bike alone was $5350. But that did not include the low miles, accessories, or trailer of course.

Description:

"This is a 1990, Honda Goldwing 1500 SE motorcycle. It has 40,700 miles on it. It is a beautiful pearl white and tan, with custom painted pinstripes, Corbin seat, ring of fire on the front wheel, air horns, air compressor to adjust height or fill tires, heel toe shifter, cruise control, reverse, am-fm radio with cassette, tall windshield w/air vent, driver /passenger drink holders and all lighting options. Matching trailer and 2 matching helmets w/intercom also comes with this bike. New speedometer cable, new tires and complete brake job done 200 miles ago. This bike is in excellent condition and is ready to ride. This bike is 1990 and still makes people take a second look, not believing this bike is 20 years old. Garage stored and when not in the garage a cover is always used to protect it. I was told by the previous owner that the bike has never been laid down. I am the third owner and have had this bike for a little over 3 years."

Thanks a lot,
-Stv..

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Looks like that was somebody's baby for sure. Price seems good especially with the trailer included. 1500's are good for well over 100k miles so looks like it has a lot of life left in her. I would say you make a good deal..

·
Super Moderator
7,664 Posts
Looks like a good deal to me, I think I may have seen that Wing in Pasco County Florida some time ago. Hope you get it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Looks to be a fairly good deal even without a trailer, with a trailer is looks to be a bargain. New tires and brakes = $500 savings. I just got home with my wheels, had Avons mounted and balanced plus new front brake pads, after all taxes and fees total $465.

·
Super Moderator
7,664 Posts
I remember a Wing that looked like that one in Pasco County and he wasn't asking much for it. It's a good deal and they don't stay around long, I have a good friend in South Dakota with a trike shop and he is always looking for good bikes to make great trikes, well he missed that one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts