Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...took all your suggestions and bought the Wal-mart gel seat...feels nice....butt :D now I have to buy a taller windshield...the top of the windshield sits right at eye level when the windshield is extended all the way up and my butt is on the gel seat...:mad:

....I think everyone on this forum has stock in Wingstuff...wal-mart and any other Honda GW accessory site....:eek:...your killing me...or at least making me go broke....:p

...Buy the wal-mart gel seat...its worth it....:cool:

Have Fun and Safe Ride....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops....no it doesn't....my wife gave me my xmas present for my trip next week...Garmin GPS system.....Oh no :eek: ...bike torn apart again...guess I will need to create a "I took the Jump Part III"...have to wire up the GPS.....

...way does the price of an object seem so less intrusive when it was a gift...even though you paid for that gift (yes the wife used our money)...then when you buy it yourself....?

Having Fun....Safe Ride...

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Actually Mark, it doesn't end; it just takes a different direction. You're in the comfort/function zone right now. Then comes the other real cool stuff.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Have faith Mark you will reach a point where you find yourself saying "Wow I don't need anything from wingstuff!".

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
I doubt it will ever end. I bought my 93 Aspencade new in August of 93, and have been at it ever since. First the pin stripping, then the CCCChrome started, and the lights, gear indicator, volt meters yes two of them, just because. The wife even bought the cccchrome oil filler cap and dip stick., Now I have to ride around with the right side cover off:)

From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Registered
219 Posts
I bought this air cushion seat its adjustable in height as well :D
Plus it has armrests as a bonus feature.

·
Registered
105 Posts
MarkH,
I wish I did have stock in Wingstuff. They have soooooooooooo many great parts at great prices I just can't help myself. I only had my wing for 4 mos, and I think I gave Wingstuff enough money for John (from Wingstuff) to buy another Goldwing. :eek:

Trust me, I'm not complaining I just need to talk to Dr. Phil or Oprah about my addiction to WingStuff. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts