1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1. Me likey them Grab rails on the 2020 - will they fit on 2019
2. Up grades that are on 2020 can they be added

In regards to the software up grade .
Also with all the home work i have done watching all the videos on how smooth the DTC shifts point are . One of the up grades on the 2020 that the trans Shifts even smoother now . LIKE GOT DAM . how much more smooth can they make it . I still wanna feel like i am on a Motorcycle .

Suspension - Why is Honda so quite on the modification they made to the suspension .
I guess i will be keeping my S1000RR :motorbike: and when i want to ride a cadillac i will be on the wing for them lengthy trips .

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Nice post . Now I maybe getting interested. But I think I will still wait for the 21. I hear that it is going to have a fetch feature. You put the location of you frig in the gps and when you say fetch the bike will fetch a beer for you.

·
Super Moderator
14,250 Posts
Nice post . Now I maybe getting interested. But I think I will still wait for the 21. I hear that it is going to have a fetch feature. You put the location of you frig in the gps and when you say fetch the bike will fetch a beer for you.
Now that would be a useful upgrade!

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=168O6ZOZ2N8

1. Me likey them Grab rails on the 2020 - will they fit on 2019
2. Up grades that are on 2020 can they be added

In regards to the software up grade .
Also with all the home work i have done watching all the videos on how smooth the DTC shifts point are . One of the up grades on the 2020 that the trans Shifts even smoother now . LIKE GOT DAM . how much more smooth can they make it . I still wanna feel like i am on a Motorcycle .

Suspension - Why is Honda so quite on the modification they made to the suspension .
I guess i will be keeping my S1000RR :motorbike: and when i want to ride a cadillac i will be on the wing for them lengthy trips .
Comparing a Wing (any Wing) to an S1000rr is totally off the wall. One is a hyper cycle made for the track and the other is a luxo rig. I get it, I race and ride track.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is why i say i am at a cross road at my life , still not ready to get rid of my sports bike and lets see how much i like the wing . I am in the middle of it now . lol

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Keep your sport bike and get another to live with day to day. That's what I did. Granted, I don't have the stones to run an S1000rr to it's limits on the track like some of my peers do, my RC51 has all I can handle and then some. I do get the urge to have a CBR1000SP but I can't justify it at my age or skill level. Doesn't make me stop drooling though....

·
Premium Member
515 Posts

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Comparing a Wing (any Wing) to an S1000rr is totally off the wall. One is a hyper cycle made for the track and the other is a luxo rig. I get it, I race and ride track.
Can the wing tow the S1000rr to the track????:wink2:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes, the grab rails from the 20 will fit the 18 and 19's. If you want to change out the suspension parts, they will fit also. The lower cowl lights are just standard now, not an option. This came from a Honda rep at the Long Beach MC show. I think the GPS upgrade is just another software upgrade.

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
This is why i say i am at a cross road at my life , still not ready to get rid of my sports bike and lets see how much i like the wing . I am in the middle of it now . lol
All about riding style. I rode with a fella who had a Yamaha R1 and we did 200 miles. He was miserable. I ask him who was having more fun, him doing 60 in the corner or me doing 30 in the same corner? So he sold it and bought a Z900 because it was more of a neutral riding position. So we did 500 miles and it killed him. He now has the Z900 for sale and has a Indian Roadmaster...He loves it. :grin2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts