Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Well the first one is definitely a Wing (except the goof has the hack on the wrong side:D), and I'm guessing by the frontend of the second, It's an Indian Chief (older original not the recent failed attempts), and the third has to be some one-off creation based on a European sport bike like an Aprillia or MV Agusta. Kinda neat all three though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there a right or wrong side for the side car?

Do different countries put the side car on different sides? Do manufactures make them for either/both sides? A scary view into my mind: Put a dif on the end of a wing drive shaft with swing axles and a side hack on each side. Twin side hack trike. It's ok I scare normal people.:)

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
I dare ya to define "normal" Scott! I reckon it goes according to the rules of the road in the country you're in. The unit with the hack on the left is obviously European from the tag so it's a local thing I think. I doubt it would be that difficult to do the attachment either way unless it was on a Beemer with the Telelever front end and it's associated linkage getting in the way or another bike with similar design/production traits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts