Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, what would you rather have a clean detaled machine setting in the garage, or a dirty bug incrusted motorcycle setting at the gas pump needing fuel? ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My answer: If you could use a tiller on it and plant potatoes its just right.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
one is always clean, usually the 1200 wing

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like mine both ways. Dirty at a gas station getting gas on an Iron Butt ride, and clean and shiny at a bike rally. Both ways are fun!

·
Registered
212 Posts
It's been so long since I gased up, I will have to get the manual out to find the fuel tank.5 months sitting and not one bug do I see on the windshield either.Talk about dirt, just lay down along side the GW and you can always find it under there.But who looks under there thu ..It's getting closer to riding again, I think!!

WA9FWT Phil

·
Registered
35 Posts
750 k dirty; gw clean and waiting for a little heat and sun. Ride on the 60-40 plan. 60 degrees and less than 40% chance of rain. lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
You should see how clean she is right now.

This weekend I did a full wax, leather treatment on the seats, polished the chrome, armorall the plastic, and rainx the windshield.

even have the honda spray polish and rag in the trunk

·
Registered
212 Posts
You should see how clean she is right now.

This weekend I did a full wax, leather treatment on the seats, polished the chrome, armorall the plastic, and rainx the windshield.

even have the honda spray polish and rag in the trunk
Some place I read that Rainx is not good for plastic shields ?
I use in on my glass boat, and trucks with no problem, any body have coments on this ?
WA9FWT Phil

·
Registered
691 Posts
I like to keep her clean but got hurt the last time I got off to detail it. Was riding hwy16 from Kerrvile to Bandera at the time.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Some place I read that Rainx is not good for plastic shields ?
You are correct Phil. The plastic is said to soften from the use of Rainx on it, however not all windshields are created equally, so depending on the type it may be okay.

For my money I use Plexsus & don't worry about it. I will say on the windshields of the 4 wheeled vehicles I do use Rainx. It is an amazing product.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i like it dirty at the gas pumps, when we are out puttin, and clean and detailed in the man cave waiting to get dirty again!!!:) winginit rick

Attachments

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Funny you should ask i like to have it clean but if it is dirty as it is now i am ok with it for a short time but i will have palpitations if i wait too long!!

·
Banned
14 Posts
Large displacement, and some 600 streetcar sports, sports car emissions, and some rules.
Don't expect large displacement can run to the car after decoding several hundred.
The state, but you'll car feltvery tired and didn't necessary. NHL jerseys
Except some turbulence cover with simple original S version.
In addition, in the air, the sundial car exhaust and the place such as the ignition adjustment, reduce the output power and speed. ugg boot wholesale I always have a lot of strong backing. The past month, Sarah spent a
It pay more attention to commonly used within the scope of the first section speed horsepower output.
Um?? What??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts