Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Accessories for taller riders

Hey I have been riding a wing for abour 5 yrs now and have just joined the forum. I love my bike but there is just one thing I wish I could change that is the foot pegs I believe that if they were an inch or so lower that it would be more comfortable for me. i am having trouble finding these types of accessories could someone help.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF dillardgl

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Hello and welcome, what are you riding? Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, as you can see i'm only new to the forum as well. I just bought a new g/wing am still waiting for delivery next week. The guys here steered me in the right (or wrong, depending on how much i can spend:eek:) direction, i went to http://wingstuff.com/index.php . These guys are great and i just spent $700 and i will get the parts before i get my bike. OOhh my head is still spinning, i have only chipped away at my wish list.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome to the board dillardgl, I would think these are only for a 1800. I'm sure you can get something similar for the 1500.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
I ordered me a new seat from Dimond custom seats last year and WOW! moved me back 1" and up 1" plus the comfort of the seat now can ride all day long and never have ant discomfort at all. If you want a great seat call dimond it is worth the money he builds them to fit you.
Got to hand it to you...You sure are patient. Last time the thread was active was 2 years ago. Glad you like the seat:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.