Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after all the reserch I've done and needing a rear tire before my trip in Aug. to the New England states, I orderd a Kumho ct for the Wing. I can't wait to get in and mounted and try it out. I will get back and let you all know what I think.

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts
Congratulations on joining the C.T.C. I'm sure that you will be a prominent member.;)

When do you leave for N.E.????

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Congrats on moving to the Darkside.........:D

I think you will love it......:)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations on joining the C.T.C. I'm sure that you will be a prominent member.;)

When do you leave for N.E.????
Aug. 18th. Hate we are going to miss the meet and greet:(

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
That's where that tire will really show its true colors. You are in for a smooth quiet ride. If you're looking for balancing beads, I bought mine here :http://www.shop.shinhopples.com/product.sc?productId=765&categoryId=-1 . Metal valve stems also purchased here :http://www.shop.shinhopples.com/product.sc?productId=1129&categoryId=-1 I think she'll thank you also.
Ram you will love the ct I have the alpin and love everything about it, I also have installed the shinhoppies valve stems it took tham two days to get them to my house, I can't wait to hear what you think of it and your wife should love the better ride.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Congrats on the decision. I don't think you will regret it.....
I really really hate you aren't gonna make the meet greet.:(
I was hoping to meet and greet you and watch a Steeler fan meet and greet Grumpsy

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
What can I say......

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Charlie. You still running that M/T ? Soon you'll be the minority voice amongst us.
Some day we will have to do a Perkins run and talk to him a little about it,:rolleyes:we can make time.

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Charlie. You still running that M/T ? Soon you'll be the minority voice amongst us.
Hey, don't get me wrong. I have nothing against car tires. I love them so much I have 4 of them on my Subaru and one in the trunk.....:D

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
NOW I told you all that was MZ DRAGON falt, we had to stop and PEEEEE, and some times it takes me bit. Just don't tell her she thinks I stop for her because I'm such a nice guy.

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts
NOW I told you all that was MZ DRAGON falt, we had to stop and PEEEEE, and some times it takes me bit. Just don't tell her she thinks I stop for her because I'm such a nice guy.
I'll have to check with her to verify your story.;) August will be the telling mark.:cool:

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
I don't know about mark but I know my story and I'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congrats on the decision. I don't think you will regret it.....
I really really hate you aren't gonna make the meet greet.:(
I was hoping to meet and greet you and watch a Steeler fan meet and greet Grumpsy
Ya I was hoping to meet all you guys too, even that Ravens fan;):D

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.