Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would stop by and say hi to all the goldwing owners, mine is a hand made 1997 Honda goldwing trike, can't believe how much fun this trike is to ride, although I live in upstate NY and can't ride only 6 months a year, I do put alot of miles on it, so here's saying Hi all

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome to the board, lots of good people here with good information, have a merry Christmas and happy New Year, How about posting a picture of you hand made trike??

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along del23t. Yeah by all means post some pics of your creation.

·
Super Moderator
7,663 Posts
Welcome & greetings from Florida.
Please post photos of your trike.
Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. Merry Christmas and may the new year bring you great joy, and some rides to tell us about. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello del23t, welcome to GWOF and merry christmas

·
Super Moderator
11,788 Posts
Hello and welcome to this great bunch!

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vacation Ride info

Would love to hear if anyone has done the blue ridge mountain parkway, I am planning on going after bikefest in carlisle pa in july this summer, would love to hear about camgrounds, places to visit , eat and ride. Thanks a bunch del23t, or you can email me at [email protected]:eek:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state of Pa. Good job on the trike. Looks good. I've traveled the length of the BRP and Skyline drive, just never in one straight shot. Skyline is, I think, about 90 miles and the BRP is 408. It's a blast to ride and it feels like it was made for motorcycles. Last time out, in October of 09 I did the first 255 miles of the BRP, north to south to about Wyethville, VA. From where I live in NE Pa to there it took me 2 days. Had to be back home to teach a financial seminar.

Others have done the BRP and I'm sure they will chime in here shortly. Ride safe and enjoy the site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts