Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First trip home since the accident back on April 3rd, and on the bike no less. Swore days after the accedent that when I got back on a bike, and when the first opportunity presented itself, I would ride the same curve that I went down on. 9:32am todays date I fullfilled that promise, with little apprehension, I approached, set-up and blew through the curve like it was old school and never looked back! Demon Defeated :cool:

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts
That's exactly the proper medicine Whacker. Congrats now Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
First trip home since the accident back on April 3rd, and on the bike no less. Swore days after the accedent that when I got back on a bike, and when the first opportunity presented itself, I would ride the same curve that I went down on. 9:32am todays date I fullfilled that promise, with little apprehension, I approached, set-up and blew through the curve like it was old school and never looked back! Demon Defeated :cool:
im happy you got over your Demon , felt good to ride again didnt it?

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Glad to see you are back on 2 wheels. Ride safe...

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
congrats on a happy return to riding whacker and for defeating your demon

·
Registered
741 Posts
Congrats on a job well done!

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
I love defeating demons....builds confidence!!! Stay safe:)

·
Super Moderator
11,785 Posts
Good for you. That's what we're all told to do, "get back on and ride".

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
You have to do it Wacker. Now its done! Good for you.

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
Good job. I did the same thing after my mishap. Same route and time of day. You gotta get back on the horse.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
No one rides very long without having their own demons as well. Congrats that you overcame yours.

I ride mine over and over, and I replay the event trying to understand what went wrong.

Anyway, good for you and keep on riding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts