Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. When I was looking for my 2009 the best price I was able to find was here. Good luck on your search.

http://www.sportcycles.com/

·
Registered
34 Posts
Check out the Honda dealer in Sumpter, SC. Huge inventory of wings and great prices.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I got a good deal in Lumberton NC.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Where is the best area to look for wrecked, salvage Goldwings as "doner" bikes???
I would start with a web search for salvage yards and go from there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought mine from Scott Beam at Shelby Honda in Shelby, NC. I had to negotiate a bit, but I was delighted with the price he ended giving me. And....and this is important...he is my local dealer, a friend, someone who actually cares about my experience with the bike, someone I believe I can count on if I happen to have problems. My strong preference all along was to try to deal with my local dealer. Even if the price is a smidge higher, the difference can be a bargain if you ever need an advocate with Mother Honda. When a local dealer is reputable and dependable, certainly he should always be a first choice. Just my thoughts....

·
Banned
3 Posts
I have a 'salvaged' 84 Interstate almost completely in tact. If you are looking for parts or buy entire bike,,, let me know. I bought it wanting to use some parts for my 85 Aspencade

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.