Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a New GW.....can anyone give me any feed back on Western Honda in Phoenix. THis is purchase only...I live in Oregon. Prices seem very good.
I do not want to have a trash talk forum regarding anyone.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
3 places I would try, Bert's in Covina, Ca (ask for Lance),
Chaparral motor sports in San Bernardino, Ca and Escondido Cycle Center in Escondido, Ca. all are great places and will give you a deal over the phone. At least thats where and I got 3 of my bikes. I last one was at Berts and they beat every price I could find by $200.00

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought my GW from Western Honda. I would go back with no reservations. They have the lowest price for a GW in the nation. Their profit margin is on volume and the inevitable add ons they want to sell you at time of sale. That would be a half price maintenance package, a gap difference insurance protection should the bike be totaled and the pay off be less than you owe and finally an extended warranty.

There is no pressure and they are friendly folks to deal with.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Western Honda

Hey thanks for the opinion on Western......
I did purchase the bike there. In fact I am flying in tomorrow morning and hope to be on the road by noon......
Max was easy to deal with, no BS and very helpful.Parts man was great with the options, hopefully service comes through. To this point I am very satisfied.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Hey thanks for the opinion on Western......
I did purchase the bike there. In fact I am flying in tomorrow morning and hope to be on the road by noon......
Max was easy to deal with, no BS and very helpful.Parts man was great with the options, hopefully service comes through. To this point I am very satisfied.
What year and level did you get? What was the out the door price? If you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$21K and some change...cant tell exact without looking, and I will look for you tonight....was over on my $1000 honda money, so the the OTD price is off. It is the NAV/XM/ABS model.......
I know Southern Powersports in Chattanooga is about the same but offers $1500 on accessories.....I did not have the time to ride back from Tennessee this time of year and dance around the weather. They have a nasty reputation for everything out side of the price, especially installation costs....

I did a 600mile oil change in Bakersfield at Fred Cummings powersports.....seemed like an ok place. Prices were high on bikes there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have purchased two new bikes from Honda of Russellville, Arkansas and in both cases they provided me with an out the door quote over the internet and the only thing that will be added to that price is the $50 document fee required in Arkansas. I purchased a 2010 Goldwing audio for $3,700 below list with no haggling. They will pick you up at the Little Rock airport for no extra charge and usually have on fresh coffee.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts