Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't forget to reset the clock on your bike and the ones in your home back one hour.
Daylight Savings time ends November 6, set your clocks back one hour before going to bed tonight November 5.
Don't forget. :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
At what point do we completely do away with Daylight Savings time. We have trimmed it down. Time to get rid of it.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
OK. I set my clocks back an hour last night. Now, instead of getting up at 5:00 I'm up at 4:00. That makes for a long morning.

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts
OK. I set my clocks back an hour last night. Now, instead of getting up at 5:00 I'm up at 4:00. That makes for a long morning.
I didn't & the same thing still happened to me. Got up came out flipped TV on and TIVO said it was only 3:15.

Had a H.G.Welles feeling.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Somehow this morning I don't feel like I got an extra hour sleep. The dog did not know it was the end of DLS time. Her clock was still where it was. Oh well, have a good day..

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
so what time did your dog say it was according to her clock? i haven't set the time on the wings or the van but i did change the time in the clocks in the house

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Em, I don't have to reset my Wing's clock, the Navi is set for auto DST changes:D nah na na na nah:rolleyes:
Bummer now is that I got to work in the dark, and come home in the dark. Not too bad though, I'm used to being in the dark

·
Registered
33 Posts
daylight savings time

They should never have shoved this energy wasting ,felony stupid idea of daylight savings on the people. It does not change:) the amount of light. It only waste a lot of energy. It confuses people. It has not got got a single good point. Just because Ben Franklin came up with it does not make it a good ldea. Congress has not got the sense to repeal it.

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
I like daylight savings time. When I get off of work, I have 5 hours of daylight to do something outside. It works for me. Now, it is dark earlier and is also a shorter day as well. Pretty soon, here in Seattle, it will be dark/cloudy/overcast by 3:30 pm. Some days, it seems like we don't have any daylight at all.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
so what time did your dog say it was according to her clock? i haven't set the time on the wings or the van but i did change the time in the clocks in the house
Well she went from wanting to go out at 5:30am to 4:30am.. Dumb dog.... then again who's the guy that has to get up and let her out. Oh well, a few days and she should be back on standard time...

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts
Well she went from wanting to go out at 5:30am to 4:30am.. Dumb dog.... then again who's the guy that has to get up and let her out. Oh well, a few days and she should be back on standard time...
Hey Two Wheel just look at the highlighted words in your quote I think you can find the problem & why you are the trained one.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Hey Two Wheel just look at the highlighted words in your quote I think you can find the problem & why you are the trained one.:rolleyes:
BOY, you have that right. I've often said it's not the us that train the animals, but the other way around.. But ya still got to love um..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts