Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey William, how did your ride to FL work out? I caught the post that you were riding south with a concern about how you would weather the trip after a health issue but don't remember which thread it was on to see how the trip went. Hope all went well for you and you're back in the saddle. Happy riding.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Hey William, how did your ride to FL work out? I caught the post that you were riding south with a concern about how you would weather the trip after a health issue but don't remember which thread it was on to see how the trip went. Hope all went well for you and you're back in the saddle. Happy riding.
Went well made made 600 plus miles a day. Thanks:YellowWink:

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Went well made made 600 plus miles a day. Thanks:YellowWink:
Glad to hear it. 600 miles a day? You're a better man than I. We do about 200-250 a day most of the time but we do two lanes/back roads 90% of the time also; don't like x-ways unless we have to. Look forward to catching up with you guys, maybe in the spring. Happy Holidays. :xmas tree dance: George

G

·
I dont know how this thread has escaped me for a long time.
What a beautiful small town.Great pics George. What is X-ways anyway.Are there Y and Z ways. lol. Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
I dont know how this thread has escaped me for a long time.
What a beautiful small town.Great pics George. What is X-ways anyway.Are there Y and Z ways. lol. Have a good one.
The town pulls money in from tourist and lots of bikers. Octoberfest is big and enjoys about four weeks of "party hardy" Lots of fun can be had sitting at the Troll (bar) yes it's under a bridge and watching tubers bump their butts down the Hooch. LOL:webers:
Bill

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.