Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to share this story.
I had recently purchased a BikeMP3 player through WingStuff to install on my '08 Navi. I went through the install process but when I went to test the unit, I had a problem. I kept getting a NO DISC message no matter what I did. This was 9:00 PM Thursday evening and I was stumped, so I sent BikeMP3 an email explaining the problem, figuring I might have a reply the next day or maybe even Monday or later.
Wrong; Pete at Bike MP3 replied to my Email 9 minutes later with the solution to my problem which turned out to be a case operator error on my part (failure to read the manual). This is at 9:19 PM and Pete is in the same time zone as me.
Now that's customer service.
Oh yeah, the player sounds great, installs in a matter of minutes, and operates using the handle bar CD controls. Ya gotta love it.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Thanks for shariing that experiance Froggy.

Way to go BikeMP3.:BigHand:

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Pete has had nothing but rave reviews and kudo's from everything I've read. Ace on customer service and darn good products!

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
It's cool that you're acknowledging Pete's extra effort! As our Aussie friends would say, "Good on ya, Mate!"

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Always good to hear a success and a happy customer story...

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I also have bought a set of fog lights from him and had some difficulties with the install, he called me back next day and everything was taken care of. Nice product, nice service, very nice support. I have sent him an email with a thanks for his help and great set of fog lights.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I have one of the first MP3players marketed. My Wing has the Nav system. At least 3 times now, I've had to use the reset unit to get rid of the "no disc". This requires removal of the seat to do. Not a real easy thing to do when you're 1000 miles from home in a motel parking lot and only have the bike's little tool kit!
Mine recently got the NoDisc after I switched to weather band and then back to the MP3player! I was told it was a possible SD card problem!
Well, there is no root on the card and there is only one folder of less than 100 songs. I have had no further info as what to do next?
Pete, are you there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.