Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have LED lights, like the lizard lights on their 1500? I'm considering a smal LED kit on ebay and was wondering where on the 1500 I could mount these to have a nice effect.

On my Boulevard the engine is much more exposed and the lighting on the engine chrome looks real nice.

Looking for suggestions on light locations and wire routing, etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
690 Posts
... Howdy ... When You Get The Lights Tape Them In Different Areas Untill You Get The Look You Want ... If You Ride To Oregon Blue Lights Will Get You A Big Fat Ticket ... Might Check You're State About Lite Colors Too ... Happy Trails ...

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
in most states amber in front and red in the rear is the only colors legal while on the road, you can have any color you want when parked

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nosvet,
Like the other posters have indicated, be aware of the laws applicable in your county/state. Some officers can be quite anal about tidbit stuff. Some, don't care as long as you're not going 100 in a 25 mph zone. Do yourself a favor and just check with either your local Highway Patrol or, local city or county PD and see what they say. An extra 1/2 hours time might just prevent getting that ticket. Be careful and ride safe.
Scott :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts