Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an avid rider who presently has an 07 Stratoliner S and who is looking at the Wing as a Road Tourer. I am in my late 50's with a spouse who has back problems and is pressing for a luxury ride like the Wing. We travel extensively and enjoy the open road. I like the engine of the Wing and feel I might enjoy the extras provided by the Wing but am uncertain if I need to make the leap. I am here to learn...
Thumpercrazee:)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF thumpercrazee. i'm only 50 but i have a pinched nerve and herniated disc in my neck. most bikes have too much vibration for me to ride, i'm stuck with wings not that its a bad thing

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm way over 50 and on my second Wing. First was a 98 GL1500 SE. Wouldn't ride any other. Good luck on your decision.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome from Kansas!

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have owned 4 Goldwings, 2 1500s and 2 1800s over last 21 years (just traded for an '09 last week). My wife and I are 68 now and still enjoying long-distance touring. I can't imagine touring on anything but a Wing. My wife often sleeps while we ride. I can tell because her helmet tips forward and hits mine. Never been a problem.

Get a Goldwing. You won't regret it and you'll have more fun than ever.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Thumper, been there, done that! I still have my 07 strat "S" with 29,000 miles, but it is no comparison to my 09 Wing. The miles fly by in total comfort with no complaints from my beloved passenger. These guys aren't steering you wrong Bud!!! PS: I have 8000 miles on my new wing but have ridden the strat only once since the wing arrived in the garage. Good luck my friend. PS: I am 70 and my wife 67!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts