Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i ride to work every morning and have about 20 red lights till i get to 95 south , i bought a cup holder for my goldwing to enjoy my coffee at all my red lights , now all my friends are making fun of my nice looking cup holder , do any of you guys have one and do you get raged on lol? :)

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Lots of guys have them some even have one for their passenger. Never needed one for myself or the little lady but don't have anything bad to say about them.

As far as getting busted on about them. I'm sure they all have been & I probably at least once or twice got on Chopin's case about his. Don't pay any attention to them & enjoy your Java.:D I know I'm really good at ignoring dweebs & such.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Didn't buy my cup holder, I married her 47 years ago.;)
And yeah, I've been told I have a good looking cup holder.:)
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
All the time. Do a search of our member " Rapier " and read his signature. It says:"Having a cup holder on your bike is the first sign of the onset of old age." Guess who that is pointing at ? I think I have a year on him though.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Come on Gordo....I already bought the Bra and Thong...don't make me get a cup holder too....I can't keep up

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
My name is Tim and I have a cupholder.:confused:

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Yeah & you're about to put another one on the cake too Maestro. Man are you getting up there! Whew!

My name is Tim and I have a cupholder.
But do you have two?

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on Gordo....I already bought the Bra and Thong...don't make me get a cup holder too....I can't keep up
you better hurry up , my floorboards and highway pegs and new kickstand comes tomorow :):):)

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Yeah & you're about to put another one on the cake too Maestro. Man are you getting up there! Whew!

But do you have two?
I was going to wait until next week's meeting, but alas, yes, there are two....and I still visit wingstuff, I can't ssssstop.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
If they make fun of your cup holder what will they do when they see your espresso machine??????????

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
this is part explains why wingers are so snobbish. By the time you set up the recliner, put the paper in the rack, put down the latte, well....we already know we just won't make it in time so.........why bother.

·
Registered
280 Posts
ok i ride to work every morning and have about 20 red lights till i get to 95 south , i bought a cup holder for my goldwing to enjoy my coffee at all my red lights , now all my friends are making fun of my nice looking cup holder , do any of you guys have one and do you get raged on lol? :)
A cup/drink holder is nearly as essential as a kickstand on longer rides. I've got one on my wing for me and one to install on the back for the wife.

I've got one to install on my Harley for me, but also have a holster on each saddlebag that is capable of carrying a very large water bottle and is easily reachable while I ride. I've also got a passenger drink holder on that bike. I put a drink holder on my wife's Burgman and have had one on most every bike I've owned.

I have never had anybody rag on me about it, but I have had people ask where I got it :cool:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Got them on both my bikes,I like the one I got from bass pro. it can extend to fit any tall or short cup or water bottle. Hal

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I have one on the back for my daughter to use...... We share..

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Absolutely love my cup holder..........when you stay hydrated it makes the ride that much better. Gettin old is better than the alternative..:D

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
I have a cup holder on my bike I just tell everybody it's for my beer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts