Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer is just around the corner and I am wanting a cup holder for the wife and I.
Which one should I get and why? To many choices.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Kruzer Kaddy! Why? Because these guys are friends of mine. But... Excellent style, sturdy mounting hardware, and they have a coffee mug (jumbo) that will keep coffee drinkable for 5 hours and a drink coooold for about the same.

http://www.kruzerkaddy.net/products.html

Sincerely, Ken

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,587 Posts
Good morning, H. For us, with the Texas heat (and likely you in nw OK), we want the biggest insulated cup available that can still be controlled with one hand. I'd say Butler is probably the best choice.

Come on M&G. Two weeks till PDC.

·
Premium Member
24,149 Posts

·
Administrator
29,085 Posts
For us we went a different route. Never into the Cup Holder thing so this is ours. Kept in the pouch of my backrest. Easy to reach & nothing in your way.

:YellowWink:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,116 Posts
Good morning, H. For us, with the Texas heat (and likely you in nw OK), we want the biggest insulated cup available that can still be controlled with one hand. I'd say Butler is probably the best choice.

Come on M&G. Two weeks till PDC.
The Butler is the only choice....just ask Doc

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
12,308 Posts
There was a Beverage Butler on the '93 when I got it. It was the only thing on the bike that wasn't bent, broken or corroded.

·
Premium Member
6,766 Posts
Butler is FUGLY! I have the chrome kruzerkaddy....been on it 5 years and still looks great! Wife has the kury arm rests with the built in cup holder. JMHO.

Mark

·
Super Moderator
12,308 Posts
Butler is FUGLY! I have the chrome kruzerkaddy....been on it 5 years and still looks great! Wife has the kury arm rests with the built in cup holder. JMHO.

Mark

Hmm, must mean Functional and Ugly. :cute:

·
Premium Member
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which size cup in the butler, 20 or 32?

·
Premium Member
16,686 Posts
We purchase a set for our Australian guest when the made the U.S. Tour last year. We decided to get the passenger ( Vanessa ) the 32oz. cup and the driver ( Eric ) the 20 oz. cup. The reason being the 32 oz. would clutter the cock pit.
Like the Mr Chopin said, plus if you aren't going to be using the cups you can remove the cup holder loop and fold the base flat. You hardly know it's there then.

·
Premium Member
6,766 Posts
Wondering, Mark. When it rains does that cup holder fill up with water ?
No Lee, it does not. It has a hole in the bottom just for the rain. It also is on a swivel for the twisties! This unit is easily removable as well....just slides on & off.

Mark

·
Premium Member
24,149 Posts
I want one that I can put a drink bottle or water bottle in. I like the looks of this one.
:headscratch:

Clutch/Brake Or Round Handlebar Drink Holder w/Basket (Clutch/Brake Bolt Style Mount Universal Drink Holder w/Basket) http://wingstuff.com/products/27629-clutch-brake-or-round-handlebar-drink-holder-w-basket
I have this one for the wife. It will hold anything stuck in there like glue. I popped a little weep hole in the bottom with a soldering iron for the obvious reason that the bottom will also hold the rain water. Hard to tell yet how long the webbing will stand up to the weather, but I see they also sell the replacement web basket separately.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts