Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got this months cruiser magazine and again another so called luxury tourer comparison,arlen ness victory vision $24,999 and HD CVO street glide (at the low bargan price of $30,999!!) and again i have to ask where is the goldwing in this comparison? i have come to the conclusion that there is no way they can compete with a goldwing and come out ahead, therefore they just don't! if your going to call these luxury tourers, do a real comparison with the king.(DON'T BE SCCCCARED!!)

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
just got this months cruiser magazine and again another so called luxury tourer comparison,arlen ness victory vision $24,999 and HD CVO street glide (at the low bargan price of $30,999!!) and again i have to ask where is the goldwing in this comparison? i have come to the conclusion that there is no way they can compete with a goldwing and come out ahead, therefore they just don't! if your going to call these luxury tourers, do a real comparison with the king.(DON'T BE SCCCCARED!!)
Truth be told I had a Victory Vision in my sights for a year. I test drove one and loved the cruiser style laid back seating position. You can really streatch out on one of these. There is a Honda/Victory dealer all in one shop north of Winchester Virginia where you can get on a Vision, walk next door, and get on a Goldwing. I spent more time sitting on the Vision. In the end, Mz. Vickie didn't like the Vision, never sat on one or been next to one, just didn't like it from the picture I showed her. I took her down to the Honda Dealer and she climed aboard the Goldwing, wiggled her fanny in the back seat and gave an OK smile. And that's how I came to be here commenting on your post.:)

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
there is no goldwing in the compairison because a goldwing is not a cruiser a goldwing is a touring bike. go on honda's web site and click on cruisers, there is no goldwing on the page. click on touring and thats where you'll find goldwings

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they aren't calling those bikes cruisers,they are calling them luxury tourers

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and by the way they didn't include the wing in their last comparison test ,HD electra glide ultra, kaw voyager,BMW .i suppose they are also cruisers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts