Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lived here in Northern BC for 33 years and can never remember raking and fertilizing my lawn in the middle on February,usually there's still a foot of snow on it. Down South you are getting snow storms and fed up with it and in Whistler and Vancouver where the Winter Olympics are being held the flowers are blooming and they are trucking snow to the slopes for the skiing events. Hey did the earth tilt on its axis or something and no-one noticed Ha Ha.
Anyone need a snowblower...I don't :)

-Robert-

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
After 33 years I will say you could use the break. I'm glad we down here could give you a brief break. My theory is that the south polar ice melting is making the earth a little top heavy so the north tipping is a little more exagerated. Remember , if you hear Al Gore state this, you read it here first.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
don't give away that snowblower yet bstar. my winter here has been pretty mild too and the snowblowers ( i have three ) haven't seen much action. i've used the 2450 twice and the two stage hasn't been run this winter, been using the powerlite mostly

·
Registered
42 Posts
Be glad you don't live on the East Coast

·
Registered
449 Posts
We got more snow in Arkansas then we have had in 20 years. But the East Coast got HAMMERED!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
We hardley ever get snow, maybe one very lite every two years. We now have had 5 snows this year and the last two were 4 inches or more. If I liked snow I would move north HAHA----One thing good is the moisture!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts