Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,444 Posts
You know what BUD there's still time to cancel that flight. Why rent that Harley when you can ride the White Wing to Arizona. C'mon Man DO IT!:D

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Yeah Lee, fossil is right throw caution to the wind show us that "semper-fi" spirit OOOrah! :D

·
Super Moderator
28,444 Posts
Envy my #*$. Matt & I are waiting for an invite.

Right Matt?

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
I think we just got snubbed fossil :D:D

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
... Howdy ... 1-2- Buckle Your Shoe ... 3-4 Out The Door ... Go Gettem' ... Happy Trails ...
5 - 6 - Pick up ticks'......7 - 8 - .....Don't be late. Plane leaves out of Dulles at or around 6:40 a.m. I live about 15 min. away, but Mz. Vickie is not a morning person. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sour grapes, but you have a point! I'll be on Heritage Soft-tail motorscooter. I'm taking a butt pad with me.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
enjoy yourself, have a safe trip and don't do anything that i wouldn't do

·
Super Moderator
28,444 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't know if you know this or not Lee but yahoo is always wrong.:eek:

Really though enjoy the trip. We are all very envious.
When you take your " Tour de Mundo " I'll be outside looking in then! What goes around comes around.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Im waiting for a call.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im waiting for a call.
The only bikes they had left to rent were Softtails. Went to South Mountain Park today for a mountain top view of the Phoenix valley. Damn, I havent been kicked by the wind like that since I became a Winger. I'm heading up to Globe tomorrow and then shoot North to Lake Roosevelt. If I'm not in traction from riding that Softtail I try for a run to Tucson on Friday. I can certainly see I need a bigger bike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Hey ole boy, nice of you to check in, sounds like you're having a blast. I'll bet when you get home you'll want to kiss that white wing :D

·
Super Moderator
28,444 Posts
Matt, He even looks like a Harley rider there doesn't he?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts